Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yuna



My go to music while working on this blog has been Yuna's Decorate album (I still need to get her new album). I remember when I first discovered her through her Youtube cover of Thinking About You by Frank Ocean:





After watching that, I wanted to know more. Yuna does not disappoint. She's  a 26 year Malaysia native. She started writing her own music at 14 and even went to law school. In 2009, she graduated with a Bachelors in Legal studies with honors. Now she touring America spreading her music along with her Islamic faith.

Her music makes anything I am doing more enjoyable; including washing dishes, vacuuming, and figuring out how HTML works. If you like happy-go-lucky music that goes well with a hot cup of chocolate, you'll like Yuna.




0 comments:

Post a Comment