Sunday, November 25, 2012

Introducing: Frost

  I want to introduce you to another part of my family. His name is Frost! Isn't he adorable!! We were actually contemplating naming him Booger, but thought Frost was the more fitting name. (Though when he started chewing up and digging everything, Booger seemed more appropriate...)


Here is the first trick I taught him! He can shake hands! However, later I found out that all dogs can do this -____- so it wasn't a trick at all =/


 Here is Frost high...


Here is Frost sniffing...


Frost thought that this was the most slimming angle of his face (Myspace taught him well)


Isn't he so pretty! He even starred in his own short film. I'll show you some other time. It's a bit depressing...

 Frost was a goofy and loving dog. His favorite activities include sleeping, eating, and playing tag. He passed away two weeks ago.

I miss him.


-Alison





0 comments:

Post a Comment