Thursday, August 9, 2012

So begins our journey...


Welcome to Domestic Sanity's first ever blog! Introducing me, Alison, the sister. You may be wondering if Domestic Sanity is trying to pull a fast one on you. You might assume that these two brothers are scheming a fake sister to add a "woman's touch" to their business. Though my arrival to this family was a surprise, I ensure you that I am real (see photos!).  Luckily, I have been put in charge of this public blog. My existence is now made known.*

If you see the pictures, it is quite obvious that the bear was my idea. Actually, my bear is even better. It has two eyes!

So what is this blog going to be about? Besides me rambling about my evil brothers (Don't worry, they will have special guest blogs), I will be including random memories, articles, and updates on the business. If you enjoy learning more about us or reading articles that may spark memories of your childhood, then join us in our journey. If you don't, well... Thanks for stopping by! :)


*I have just been informed that I will be now included in the "about" section. Public blog = success!

-Alison

0 comments:

Post a Comment